The latest and greatest news, speeches, videos, transcripts, archives, propaganda, information and upside down views of the Harper Regime about Immigration and Immigrants “place” in Canada. Please remember, information is a contact sport, like hockey, so feel free to add contributions and relevant information as a comment below! Contact us if you would like to contribute to our collaborative efforts or would like to share/submit articles, data or additional content…
- Search the archives for: “Immigration”
- Explore entries tagged “immigration”
- Explore “Immigration” category
- Immigration to Canada From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Immigration – The Canadian Encyclopedia – Cached – http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/immigration
- Foreign Policy
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Concerned Citizens
- G4S Security Guards
- Immigration Detention
- Immigration Minister
- Immigration Minister Jason Kenney
- Indian Holding Centre
- Jason Kenney
- refugee board
- Toronto Bail Program
- Toronto Refugee Affairs Council
Featured Issue: Immigration
Statement from Muhammed Sillah: Exposing CBSA Immigration Detention and Immigration Holding Centre (CIHC) #JusticeforSillah – Muhammed has been reporting to both CBSA and the Toronto Bail Program (no criminal record), since October 2011 when he filed for protection. He has complied 100% with any appointments/requirements put on him on a weekly/monthly basis, which was to also attend a meeting with CBSA on May 29th, 2013 with his wife. In the meeting the officer explained a program to give Muhammed $2,000 to blend back into the Gambian society, and Muhammed refused because his life is not equivalent to any compensation from the Canadian government. The officer asked Muhammed and his wife to “wait a minute” while the officer “went to get the form for Muhammed to sign to pull out of the program”, when she returned, she asked Muhammed and his wife to meet her in room 7, where two CBSA officers closed the door behind them and asked Muhammed to face the wall while they frisked him, then to put his hands behind his back, and at that point arrested him. The reason given was because his status has “run out”.
- Immigration and Immigrants: Setting the Record Straight Michael E. Fix, Jeffrey S. Passel Document date: May 01, 1994 Released online: May 01, 1994 – The nonpartisan Urban Institute publishes studies, reports, and books on timely topics worthy of public consideration. The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Urban Institute, its trustees, or its funders.
Support for the research and writing of this report was provided by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the ARCO Foundation, The Ford Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Labor.
Those wishing to print this document may wish to use the PDF version of the report (1.2MB). Please note that the large images have been removed to speed download times.
- Immigration Policy in Canada: History, Administration and Debates Feature by Jay Makarenko | Society, Culture & Communities | Aug 12, 2010 – http://www.mapleleafweb.com/features/immigration-policy-canada-history-administration-and-debates
- Immigration: Issues and Groups Vanderbilt University – http://diglib.library.vanderbilt.edu/ginfo-pubpol.pl?searchtext=Immigration&Type=LTR&Resource=DB&Website=GOVTINFO
- Immigration to New France http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/immigration#SEC822287
- The Loyalist Immigration The Canadian Encyclopedia – http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/immigration%23SEC822288
- The Great Western Migration The Canadian Encyclopedia – http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/immigration%23SEC822289
- Immigration Policy The Canadian Encyclopedia – Cached – http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/immigration-policy
- Immigrant Children www dot thecanadianencyclopedia dot com”>The Canadian Encyclopedia – Cached – Immigrant Children
Unsorted and Miscellaneous
Please feel free to add feedback, additional info, alternative contact details, related links, articles, anonymous submission, etc. as a comment below, via web-form, through social media or mail us directly and confidentially at: dumpharper [at] live [dot] ca
- Share: https://dumpharper.wordpress.com/
- Follow: https://twitter.com/opHarper
- Join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dumpharper/
- Like: https://www.facebook.com/DumpHarper
- Read: http://paper.li/opHarper/1330339678
- Watch: https://www.youtube.com/user/opharper
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. and intend its use to be for education and instructional purposes only. Therefore, we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
ShareAlike Statement: https://dumpharper.wordpress.com/sharealike/