This is our Repository of information, backgrounders, resources, references and sources. As time moves forward this section will eventually be somewhat organized, lol. Please remember, information is a contact sport, like hockey, so feel free to add contributions and relevant information as a comment below! Contact us if you would like to contribute to our collaborative efforts or would like to share/submit articles, data or additional content…
Explore: The Repository
Unsorted and Miscellaneous
(currently updating, but while we’re doing that…)
Advice for a Dictator
And for Those Who Want to Become One
by Joseph Goebbels
- A dictatorship requires three things: a man, an idea, and a following ready to live for the man and the idea, and if necessary to die for them. If the man is lacking it is hopeless; if the idea is lacking, it is impossible; if the following is missing, the dictatorship is only a bad joke.
- A dictatorship can rule against a parliament when necessary, but never against the people.
- Sitting on bayonets is uncomfortable.
- A dictator’s first task is to make what he wants popular, bringing the will of the nation in tune with his own will. Only then will the broad masses support him in the long run and join his ranks.
- A dictator’s highest duty is social justice. If people sense that the dictator only represents a thin upper class that has nothing to do with them, they will see the dictator as a hateful enemy and quickly overthrown him.
- Dictatorships will rescue a nation when they know better ways than the previous governmental forms that they are fighting, and when their power is so anchored in the people that they do not depend on weapons, but rather on their followers.
- A dictator does not need to follow the will of the majority. He must however have the ability to use the will of the people.
- Leading parties and masses is the same as governing a nation. He who ruins a party will lead a nation into the abyss. Political ability is not demonstrated by using treacherous methods to rise to a ministerial chair on the labor of others.
- Dictatorships must be able to survive on their own spiritual reserves. It will not work if what is good in their ideas comes from their opponents, and what does not come from their opponents is bad.
- The ability to speak is no shame. It is shameful only when actions do not follow words. To speak well is good. To act bravely is even better. The typical reactionary can neither speak nor act. He has somehow gained power, but has no idea what to do with it.
- Nothing is more foreign to dictatorial thinking than the bourgeois concept of objectivity. A dictatorship is by its very nature subjective. It takes sides by its nature. Since it is for one thing, it must be against another. If it does not do the latter, it runs the risk of having people doubt its honesty about the first.
- A dictatorship speaks openly about what it is and what it wants. Nothing is farther from it than to hide behind a facade. It has the courage to act, but also the courage to affirm.
- Dictatorships that hide behind the law to give themselves an appearance of legality even if their actions disagree, are short-lived. They will collapse of their own incompetence, leaving behind chaos and confusion.
- Only those who lack the courage to join a party value being above party. When worlds collapse, when foundations shake, when revolutionary fevers spread through peoples and nations, one must join a party, one must be for or against. He who stands between will be torn apart by the contradictions, a victim of his own indecisiveness.
- It may sound grotesque, but it is true: The nature of a dictator must be clear from his name. One cannot rule with a name like Müller or Meier. And the claim to a title must be fought for. It can not be gained by swindle.
- A true dictator depends on himself. His false counterpart hides behind the rules and depends on legal paragraphs to justify his actions.
- Everything great is simple and everything simple is great. The little man likes to conceal his insignificance through complexity.
- The army exists to defend the country against external threats, not to suppress the people in the interests of a thin layer of usurpers. A dictatorship that cannot defend itself with its own supporters deserves to be displaced.
- Primo de Rivera fell because his power rested on guns, but he earned only hatred and scorn from the people.
- Mussolini’s work is unshakable, for he is his people’s idol. He gave back to Italy what has always been the surest and best foundation of a state: confidence.
One should consider this chapter, along with others in this series, as an on-the-fly pre-release version of a work-in-progress that may be utilized by other researchers and at some point, will be subdivided into smaller sub-chapters and topics. Feel free to provide additional information, links and resources as a comment below as we compile the data we have archived and published elsewhere. with this endeavour we are focused on building comprehensive timelines with important, little publicized and relevant details related to the profits generated via blow-back effects that are ultimately payed by you. We welcome you to continue reading the information below to gain a much broader perspective of how Central Banks, aka: Banksters, Investors aka: Robber Barons, create blow-back via agents/proxies/puppets within governments along with the self-interested aligned shills within the media, to escalate and profit from the ensuing and ongoing cyclical blow-back effects.
Then again you may begin to ponder and/or consider that “freedom and democracy” as envisioned by globalists is the exact opposite and that the Kings, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Legislators, etc., are nothing more than wardens in a finely tuned open concept Prison Industrial Complex based system based upon lies, fraud and deception. At any point in time one is either, confined within a “free state” or confined within an “occupied state” or one is simply a “disposable slave”. In any scenario, one is ultimately owned and/or controlled by the interests of global investors, aka: “Robber Barons” via the “Military Industrial Complex” which in turn is funded by global “banksters” via Central Bank coffers with the associated infrastructure costs, (blow-back), passed down to tax-payers, which creates “debt slaves”. These “investments” then secure new, neo-liberal, markets and opportunities for Big Oil, Big Ore, Big Agra and Big Pharma with the associated infrastructure costs, (blow-back), passed down to tax-payers, which in turn supports the Medical Industrial Complex and Child Welfare Industrial Complex, with those associated infrastructure costs, (blow-back), passed down to tax-payers. All while the profits exponentially flow off-shore to the investors.
Please feel free to add feedback, additional info, alternative contact details, related links, articles, anonymous submission, etc. as a comment below, via web-form, through social media or mail us directly and confidentially at: dumpharper [at] live [dot] ca
- Share: https://dumpharper.wordpress.com/
- Follow: https://twitter.com/opHarper
- Join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dumpharper/
- Like: https://www.facebook.com/DumpHarper
- Read: http://paper.li/opHarper/1330339678
- Watch: https://www.youtube.com/user/opharper
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. and intend its use to be for education and instructional purposes only. Therefore, we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
ShareAlike Statement: https://dumpharper.wordpress.com/sharealike/