CBC’s Amanda Lang interviews Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, Kingdom Holdings CEO on his investment style and reform in Saudi Arabia.
Kingdom Holding Company Press & Media / Investor News / Press Release:
Saudi Prince Alwaleed Interviewed by Prominent US & Canadian Media
November 19, 2013
HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) was on a trip to the United States of America and Canada. During his visit to New York and Toronto Prince Alwaleed granted interviews to prominent US and Canadian media entities to discuss various topics such as his investments, the current status of the global economy and the Middle East.
Furthermore, the meetings were attended by a delegation from Kingdom Holding Company and Private Office that included Mr. Shadi Sanbar, KHC’s Executive Director and CFO and Member of the Investment Committee, Ms. Heba Fatani, Senior Executive Manager, Corporate Communications Department, Dr. Nahla Nasser Alanbar, Private Executive Assistant to HRH the Chairman, Mr. Naief Hussam Alzuhair, Manager, Website and Social Media and Mr. Fahad Bin Saad Bin Nafel, Executive Assistant to HRH the Chairman.
His Highness had interviews with:
1) CBC with Ms. Amanda Lang
2) Globe and Mail with Ms. Jacquie McNish
3) CNBC with Ms. Maria Bartiromo “Closing Bell”
4) PBS’s Charlie Rose with Mr. Charlie Rose
5) The Wall Street Journal
6) CNN with Piers Morgan
7) MSNBC with Morning Joe
8) CBS This Morning Charlie Rose, Gayle King
In addition, Prince Alwaleed visited various media offices and met with their editorial management. Moreover, Prince Alwaleed held business meetings with financial and economic representatives during his visit.
- Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal Kingdom Holdings CEO on his investment style and reform in Saudi Arabia BUSINESS Nov 19, 2013
- Saudi billionaire sees a world awash in oil JACQUIE McNISH TORONTO — The Globe and Mail (includes correction) Published Friday, Nov. 15 2013, 7:29 PM EST Last updated Monday, Nov. 18 2013, 6:34 AM EST
- Prince Alwaleed knocks activist investors Published: Monday, 18 Nov 2013 5:29 PM ET By: Drew Sandholm Producer
- Nov. 20: Charlie Rose talks to Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the largest individual foreign investor in the United States who has been called the Arabian Warren Buffett.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed’s Kingdom Holding Signals Twitter Interest
- Prince Alwaleed on investing $300 million in Twitter, and heeding Warren Buffett’s spending advice November 18th, 2013 09:49 PM ET
- Saudi billionaire on oil, Iran and women drivers MORNING JOE 11/18/13 In a recent address, President Obama praised U.S. oil production as a “tremendous step towards American energy independence.” Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal joins Morning Joe to discuss Saudi oil production and world oil production and investing in Twitter and Syria.Saudi billionaire on oil, Iran and women drivers
- SAUDI PRINCE ALWALEED BIN TALAL ADDRESSES ENERGY, U.S.-SAUDI RELATIONS, SYRIA AND IRAN — ON “CBS THIS MORNING” PRINCE ALWALEED BIN TALAL TELLS CO-HOSTS CHARLIE ROSE, NORAH O’DONNELL AND GAYLE KING OF THE UNITED STATES’ REPUTATION ABROAD: “ITS INFLUENCE IS DIMINISHING”
Published on Nov 22, 2013
Operation Harper [https://www.youtube.com/user/opharper]
Download, Archive, Mirror, Share!
*DISCLAIMERS and NOTICES*
Fair Use Statement According to the “Fair Use” clause of International Copyright Law, the uploader declares that the use of the photos/images/information in this academic/reference/scholarly work is for purposes of “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research” according to Section 107. – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use, U.S. Copyright Code.
The uploader does not claim authorship, or copyright claim to this video or it’s contents. This work is intended for educational and historical purposes only.
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not always have been specifically Authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, and as such this constitutes ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Act. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is available without profit to those who have expressed an interest in the included information for research and educational purposes.
License: Standard YouTube License
continue viewing source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeAcqHaWNc
Remember, politics is a contact sport, like hockey, so please feel free to add quick contributions, observations and relevant information as a comment below!
Contact us if you would like to contribute to our collaborative efforts or would like to share/submit articles, data or additional content, feel free to add feedback, additional info, alternative contact details, related links, articles, anonymous submission, etc. as a comment below, via web-form, through social media outlets or email us directly and confidentially at: dumpharper [at] live [dot] ca
- Share: https://dumpharper.wordpress.com/
- Follow: https://twitter.com/opHarper
- Join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dumpharper/
- Like: https://www.facebook.com/DumpHarper
- Read: http://paper.li/opHarper/1330339678
- Watch: https://www.youtube.com/user/opharper
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. and intend its use to be for education and instructional purposes only. Therefore, we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
ShareAlike Statement: https://dumpharper.wordpress.com/sharealike/