#opTeaKettle asks @Twitter how @opHarper was #cdnpoli compromised via #Twitter? #Censorship in #Canada via #PMO?
Before we proceed please note that “this” summary may be sent more than once considering the recent events we uncovered related to the attempted take-down of the “Statement of Apology” by the Harper Government this past weekend. We apologize in advance if this causes any inconvenience this may cause, especially to the PTB at Twitter who felt the need to look out for “our” best interests. (?) In addition, we needed to publicly inform the collective, our contributors, our visitors, our supporters and adversaries as to this issue and the steps we took to assure there was no compromising security breach, not that it matters as it is all archived and mirrored. 🙂
Riddle us this Twitter…
- What promoted the pre-emptive actions that were initiated by Twitter support relating to our @opHarper Twitter account? This seems oddly suspicious.
- How was our @opHarper Twitter account compromised? This is Puzzling.
- Who compromised our @opHarper Twitter account? This is Troubling.
- Who “reported” that our @opHarper account was compromised? This is alarming.
- Was the PMO, Stephen Harper’s Harper Government Prime Ministers Office, Conservative Caucus or the Conservative Party of Canada and/or any of their supporters, trolls, Harper Government Ministry of Truth employees, etc. involved in ANY way with the interference, harassment, negative influence or ANY compromisation of our @opHarper account? This would be a problem.
- If our @opHarper Twitter account was NOT actually compromised, what are you prepared to do to assist us in finding the instigators of this? This is Important.
- Will you help us get to the bottom of this issue related to our @opHarper Twitter account so that we may employ adequate protections from potentially subversive government activities? This will be Quite Informative and Telling.
- Will you provide us ALL of the details related to ANY and ALL users that have either reported, our @opHarper Twitter account, OR banned us as another issue has presented itself. We have noticed that some users will ban and/or report a user and then constantly and repeatedly @ mention them which the @ mentioned user cannot view nor be notified via email, etc. of a a mention to solicit a reply. This will be in explained in great detail below.
- Was this related to the previous suspension of our @opHarper Titter account? This will be a Problem!
- Were the same users, complainers, reporters and/or “players” involved in BOTH @opHarper situations? This will be MORE THAN A PROBLEM!
- Is this related to our @opHarper postings related to Canada’s First Nations and Aboriginal issues? This will be an INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM!
- Any and All logs, reports, statistics and data related to our @opHarper Twitter account delivered to our administrative email.
- An investigation by the proper authorities into the potential misuse of social media, abuse reporting mechanisms, undue governmental influence and/or the use of tax-payer funded resources for political and/or subversive reasons.
- In addition we think it imperative that the Harper Government explain to “We the People” of Canada, as well as the International Community, why “it” decided to pull down the “Statement of Apology” that was addressed to First Nations and Aboriginal Peoples at the precise time that “it” did?
This past Monday morning, 22Jul2013 at 6:25 AM Toronto/Montreal time, we received this ALARMING message regarding our Twitter account @opHarper as you can see below:
Obviously this compromisation by a website or service not associated with Twitter caused us great ALARM and DISMAY! Why? Well, let’s consider that over the weekend, we just uncovered and possibly exposed yet another Harper Regime Ministry of Truth Censorship and Information Take Down Attempt! The back-story about that can be found here along with some other useful insights and perspectives that are seemingly related:
- #opTeaKettle asks Did #Harper’s #CPC #MinistryofTruth attempt to #censor #cdnpoli @ddner of @vicecanada and @VICE re #FirstNations?
- #opTeaKettle asks: @CBCNews @CBCPolitics: What is wrong with this #cdnpoli Picture worth a thousand?
- ATTN: @pmharper + #CPC re: #FirstNations + #Aboriginals + #ReconciliationActionPlan = #cdnpoli #NurembergSolution
- #opTeaKettle: Oxidize the #cdnpoli Narrative [DRAFTv15] #SocialMedia #Kettling
- #Harper #CPC #NeoCons #Commies #Censorship and #Twitter…
Now Twitter, you know, that we know, what the real deal is. We also know, that you know, that we know, who is responsible as you know, as we know, that you know, that we know, out account @opHarper is a mere fragment of a molecule withing the bar clearing bar fart that is the interwebz…
So, with that being stated, please allow us to post the steps we have undertaken over the past couple of days to investigate and document some of the “evidence” and findings that were promoted by your message. Below you will find the related to the activities of our Twitter outreach medium @opHarper, our Facebook Page, our Online Newspaper and our Canadians Against the Harper Regime [CAHR] Collective Research Website aka: Dump Harper!
- You’ll need to create a new password for your Twitter account.
Progress » Success
- Please don’t reuse your old password and be sure to choose a strong password (such as one with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols).
Progress » Success fyi: you really should consider lengthening the password character limit
- Always check that your browser’s address bar is on a https://twitter.com website before entering your password. Phishing sites often look just like Twitter, so check the URL before entering your login information!
Progress »; Success
- Avoid using websites or services that promise to get you lots of followers. These sites have been known to send spam updates and damage user accounts.
Progress » Success
- Review your approved connections on your Applications page at https://twitter.com/settings/applications. If you see any applications that you don’t recognize, click the Revoke Access button.
Progress » Success
- For more information, visit our help page for hacked or compromised accounts.
Progress » EPIC FAIL!